Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pantyhose

Pantyhose Jun 8, 2008 12:42 pm
563 Views
I had a slave wear pantyhose while on the plane. I think the trip was more than 16 hours long. I made him wear the hose while he was still at his hotel and I told him to remove it only when he gets off his plane but not while still on the plane. I was worried the person who was picking him up would see him wearing a pantyhose.
He asked me if I get pleasure from getting him into trouble, I said no. I told him I derive pleasure from getting him all riled up and nervous. Of course, I do not want to get him into any trouble, I would not even dare put him in that position. Only he can get himself into trouble. He can always cover his tracks if he wants to.
I just love hearing his nervous voice. He may get nervous but I know he finds it stimulating. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...