Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year - February 29, 2012

It's leap year, it would have been nice to force someone to marry me... At gun point? That's what we call pikot or shotgun marriage.

I think it would be nice to force a slave to marry a Domme. It's a great power trip, I believe. It makes a slave make that commitment and sign a contract to turn his freedom over to his Owner. Her ownership becomes "legal" in a way.

Photo courtesy of http://news.bbc.co.uk

 Instead of wearing a ring, he would be wearing a collar. And the official (I don't know how that person is called) will not say, "you may kiss the Bride," as she/he will say, "you may kiss the Bride's feet." Not bad...

Too bad I don't have a slave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...