Friday, February 24, 2012

Exclusive?

A slave got upset that I let him go. Well, he disappeared for days on me AGAIN. I already warned him before that if he does it AGAIN he would be ignored. He said he left me messages. Duhh, I would have received at least 1 message if that were true. Another wanker...

Anyway, he left a message before he went offline, he said I'm always talking to other slaves. Was he expecting exclusivity? First of all, I believe that a Domme has the option to have more than 1 slave if she wishes. Second, we haven't agreed on anything, we didn't even talk about exclusivity.

If he wants to be exclusive, he should show he can give the attention I need. Apparently he couldn't. He has been petulant and would argue with me. That's a bad sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...