Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Creepy!

There's this Dom on CollarMe who keeps bugging me. I told him I'm not a slave and I don't switch but he still wants to talk (take note of the word talk) to me. He doesn't want to use CM's messaging system, he wants Yahoo or CM's chat. He said things like I am probably a kind hearted person, etc.

He finally got the message after I allowed him to chat with me on CM. I told him he's creepy. He said that if I felt that way he would stop contacting me. I asked him, "Promise?" and he said yes. They he said his manner of approach isn't creepy but I told him he's in denial. Then he said he will leave me alone so I said goodbye and quit the chatroom.

I'm not really rude but he really is creepy. If he had said he was interested in making friends with a Domme then I would have understood and accepted that reason. He just kept saying I was interesting and that something surprising might come out of our talk.

Ugh Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...