Friday, February 10, 2012

I Want To Leave!

I want to travel actually. My former slave brought me to Bangkok. He made me very happy by doing this however, we both would have been happier if we had done some research and not just go to Patpong every night to haggle with the people selling t-shirts and shawls at the night market. He gave me pocket money but I ended up spending the money on both of us as I wanted both of us to watch those sex shows in Patpong.

He really didn't want to go but I insisted. I think he was pleasantly surprised at what he saw.

I have been planning to travel for quite sometime now. I am thinking of Bangkok or Hongkong. I like Bangkok, the people are nice but it's hot there, kinda like the Philippines. Hongkong is cooler and I believe safer to visit but not as exciting as Bangkok.


I'd like to see Indonesia and Vietnam but I don't know anyone. I wish I could just go backpacking all by myself I'd feel lonely. Maybe I should tease ex slave to accompany me this year.

I wonder where I'll go this time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...