Saturday, February 4, 2012

No toilet slaves please

No toilet slaves please Dec 21, 2007 7:18 am
574 Views
I do not need nor want a toilet slave. I do not like any offensive smells. I'm quite sensitive to odors like the smell of feces, bad breath, body odors, cigarette smoke and espresso breath, smegma. I do not prefer slaves who want to be trained as toilets or want to be trained as toilet slaves, they remind me of public toilets. I am a lady and I keep myself clean and smelling fresh.
Besides, there are a million bacteria that thrive in feces and a dozen of which are deadly.

I understand and respect slaves who want to be used as toilets and Dom/Dommes who like toilet slaves. I just do not want a toilet slave for myself. I will not allow a toilet mouth to kiss my feet knowing that the mouth used to be a crap container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...