Friday, February 17, 2012

I am Oscar the Grouch

I grew up watching Sesame Street a lot. I learned words like "cooperation" and "nincompoop".

I kinda like Oscar even if he was grouchy. He didn't mince words and was straight to the point. I think I have become like that. Oh well...



A lot of those so called subs have requested to chat with me. I am very wary of giving my Yahoo ID because most of these subs just want to wank while chatting. They really have no intention of coming here to serve me. Their modus operandi is to tell a Domme they are coming over in 2 months then entice her to do things online to him or ask her suggestive questions or scenarios so she would dominate him online.

If there are fake dommes, there are definitely fake subs as well. Oh and there are online wankers and time wasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...