Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blackmail

Some fetishists find consensual blackmail exciting. Of course, this has to be consensual. But what if blackmail becomes real blackmail?

A sub whom I allow to be friendly with me (uhurm!) told me about his ordeal. He met someone online and they decided to play on cam. I'm not sure if the Domme showed herself to him but he did do some stuff on cam for her. Anyway, once they were done playing, she demanded that he sign up for an account somewhere so she would get credit for it. He didn't want to do it as he didn't like how she tried to "talk" him into signing up for an account. Now she is forcing him to sign up or she would post his video online. Extortion, this is the word he used. He has contacted his lawyer and the police about this. This is blackmail.

No one among my former slaves, can say that I have used their pics and information to get money from them. If they have given me money or any other form of gift, its out of their own volition. Even if they have pissed me off and I have ended our relationship acrimoniously, I would never blackmail them for money or to get back at them. There are consequences to every action.

This sub said that the police would probably find ways to get this woman. Extortion or blackmail is illegal. He said all he did was masturbate on cam but still, if she really has a video and she publishes it online... If this happened to me I'd feel violated!

The police may be able to catch her and put her in jail but if his video goes online, there's no stopping it from getting passed around.

Funny thing is that I noticed he has been visiting my blog today while we were exchanging messages. It makes me wonder if he thinks I have access to the video and if I have posted it here. 



Photo courtesy of motifake


1 comment:

  1. The guy who's involved in this blackmail said:

    I think you should add in your blog entry about making sure you know who you are camming with and to only cam with someone you know and completely trust.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...