Monday, March 26, 2012

He Still Loves Kissing My Ass

My former slave and I had some sort of a fight. I got upset that he had lied to me about something important. I was really upset with him but then the next day I sent him a message about how I felt and teased him he should pay for my emotional distress. He asked me how much and I gave him an amount and he agreed. Whoa!

Well he did say I should go to Thailand since I mentioned I would like to visit the place again. He knows how I enjoyed the trip and that he made me happy so I guess in his own way he wanted to make me happy again. The money he gave me was for my fare to Thailand however I decided not to go to Thailand anymore.


I decided to go to Hong Kong. Too many memories in Thailand. He did pay for my first trip to Thailand.

I know he still cares for me he just doesn't want to admit it.

Thank you ass kisser! You really know how to kiss ass literally and figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...