Sunday, March 11, 2012

Trust

A slave was offended that I told him I still have issues with trust. I have been let down by almost all the slaves I have talked to. I have given my mobile number, my full name, and showed myself on cam to some of them but they all let me down. Can anyone blame me for being paranoid a lot?

I can't trust a slave until he comes here and shows himself to me in person. Talk is cheap.

I will give some level of trust, just enough for a slave to know that I am serious but if I don't see any direction in the "relationship," I will withdraw that trust.

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of slaves I have chatted with, only 3 have followed through. Out of the 3, I've only seen 2 and these 2 have served me real time. My very first slave and the sissy slut Italian slave have served me. The Australian pig wanted to but he was too busy but then there was a high level of trust between us.

I'm a bit sad and frustrated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...