Friday, March 30, 2012

More Than an Ideal Sub

I like this guy because he is not just submissive to his fiancee, he LOVES Her.

Also, he visits my blog regularly even if he's not under any obligation to do so. Take note that he hasn't asked me to be is property or to serve me since he already has a soon to be legal Owner, yet he has remained my loyal follower.

I don't like the feeling of 'using' a woman for my pleasure.  Even with trampling and facesitting.. those are my fetishes.. but they are things that I enjoy to see and experience.. when I think back on them, they are so strong in my mind and it really turns me on.. But even with that, the woman has to have an enjoyment in it.  Even with my fiancee, I don't want her to simply do it for me.. i want to grow a desire in her.. i want her to enjoy and crave the sensations of being in power.  I think that's in her, but I'm not sure how deep it is... Knowing that is in her attracts me to her even more...

I would do anything that my fiancee wanted if she enjoyed it.  I think my satisfaction comes from knowing she is using me for her pleasure. I don't like passive women, and if she was controlling or dominant in what she did.. i would enter that subspace.      I believe you definitely have power in you and your actions.  I can sense when a woman has that and you do.  I can feel it when I talk to you and you remind me of some of my most dominant tramplers  :-)   

As I always say, D/s is never about what the Domme wants. More often than not, a sub will not become submissive unless he gets what he wants or gets turned on by what the Domme does to him. But this guy, he gives in to what She wants as it makes Her happy. This guy told me a lot of things that convinced me he is a good sub and hopefully, in the future, a good husband.

And for all you sub/slave wanna-be's this guy is going to marry a Supreme Asian Domme so eat your hearts out!

Hey, you know who you are!



Artwork courtesy of  Femdom Artists

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. so nice!!!! :-) I'm jealous! haha.. Your comments are very kind! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...