Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cold Asian Domme Strapon Story

This is the very first strap on I ever received as a gift from ass kisser.



Sorry about the resolution and flaws. I used a very old cam phone to take these pictures. My laptop's screen is showing everything yellow so I can't see what these pics really look like.

This strapon is black and thick. I don't think it's really a huge strapon, it's not that long but it's really thick. Or maybe I have small hands. Hahaha.

I think there's nothing more exciting that an Asian Domme wearing a strapon. When showed this to me, I put it close to my crotch, I looked like I had a semi-hard cock. He got turned on. Well, he's a slut anyway. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to insert this fully in his ass because he was tight and I was worried I might tear his muscles. It was my first time, him too.

Asian Femdom. An Asian Domme in a strapon. How exciting is that!

Sorry I haven't taken a pic of myself wearing this. Maybe next time.

I have another strapon by the way. I'll blog about it later.

2 comments:

  1. It looks big and very intimidating to me! :-) I have never really seen one up close, what is the little box for? Does it make it vibrate? Is that a dial on the little box and does it increase/decrease the vibration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The small rectangular box is the power control, the strapon vibrates and the control can make.

    You seem to know a lot about vibrating strapons. You probably have been pegged a lot, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...