Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Makes You One?

What makes a Domme a real Domme? What makes a slave a real slave?

A Domme isn't a Domme till she has owned or collared a slave or at least ordered a slave to do something for her. A slave isn't a slave till he has served a Domme. Being in the lifestyle for a hundred of years doesn't make you a Domme or a slave till you've experienced dominating or serving. 

I am more dominant now than I was 7 years ago. I've been in this lifestyle since 2005 (officially) but I feel I don't have a lot of experience. I want to do a lot of things but the lack of slaves here doesn't help at all. I want to know if I can be a sadist or an extreme humiliatrix. But how will I know unless I try and beat someone black and blue? I am into humiliation but I'm not sure if I can tell my slave to run around town naked. I don't mind ordering a slave to do that but I don't want him to get into trouble with the law. I'd probably get into trouble with the law too.

Yes, I feel that being in the lifestyle for 7 long years I still want a lot of experience and I want to try things I've never tried before just for me to know if I would enjoy them.

Blah!

1 comment:

  1. i think theres no lack of slaves ;)
    i think theres a lack of the perfect slave for the right domme :) if i want a domme, i try find someone like in a real relation. i would not like a domme just for the weekend,then go back home and in a month meet again. it should be for a real relation, would be the perfect then...
    understand what i mean?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...