Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board

I'm back to the drawing board. I have zero slave applicants/prospects. I guess it's just as well since I need to really sit down and figure out what I really want at this point in my life.

I have been conflicted with the idea of having a part time or temporary slave. I want to have someone for long term or well, permanent.

I should stop settling for less or considering someone who will not be able to give me the attention I need long term.

4 comments:

  1. That does sound wise, Miss. You sound pretty unhappy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a lot of stress lately and I just want to get rid of dregs of my life.

    I need to step back and figure out what I really want. I think the reason why I'm not getting what I want (slaves/subs) is because I have no clear cut idea of what I want.

    Do you know what you want Charles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounded a lot more 'emo' than I meant. But no, I don't.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...