Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rest in Peace


Rest in peace Michael Clark Duncan. I liked his character in the Green Mile. 

Rest in peace



One sub who used to send me email everyday stopped emailing me. He was supposed to come here to work for a couple of years that's why we have been planning things. He sent me emails everyday as part of his task but he just stopped all of a sudden. All the while I was thinking he's an asshole for wasting my time, another wanker, etc. Or maybe he backed out of his contract to work here because he didn't want to leave the country he's in. He didn't have the courtesy to say he can't continue. Then when I heard the news that Michael Clark Duncan died of a heart attack, I realized this sub could also be dead just like Michael. How can a dead man email me if he's dead. They have the same age. RIP.

For the sub who died recently

2 comments:

  1. HAH, coincidence??? Maybe Mr. Duncan was your slave. Actually, all joking aside.. RIP to him. I loved him in all his roles, although I often confuse him for Ving Rhames

    -Tramp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ving Rhames was sodomized in Pulp Fiction. My first exposure to BDSM...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...