Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mundane Tasks

I make subs do small tasks or what I call mundane tasks. This allows me to see if a sub is serious or not, if all he wants is excitement but not service.

I believe in this:

If you can’t be trusted with small things, you shouldn’t be trusted with big things. 

Yes, these tasks are tedious and non-sexual but very easy to do. If they can do these tasks consistently, then they can be trusted. If subs can't do something as simple as a daily text/SMS, offline message or email, how can they possibly be trusted with something like satisfying me? I guess these men don't realize that doing these small things make the Domme happy. They are just too busy thinking about jerking off or cumming.

Or they probably think they are too important to be bothered by these mundane tasks.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good point, Miss. Good idea. I hadn't thought of it like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you see my point. I wonder if those who claim to want to serve me understand why I require them to do these tasks.

      Delete
    2. Hard for a horny, selfish guy to understand anything maybe, but that doesn't excuse it.

      Make them read this, I say. It's well-put.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...