Friday, August 10, 2012

Not Feeling Well

I am not feeling well. My fever goes on and off.

Here is a pic inside the house:



Flood water hasn't reached its peak because the top of table can still be seen. See the floating chairs?

Here's something I think is funny:


French and Australian nationals in Philippine flooded street. Someone posted this on Facebook.

I'd like to thank Charles and Freddie Mercury guy for sending their donations. Thank you very much!

I wonder if there are others who have sent their help?

7 comments:

  1. If that picture is real, I love it. But I bet those three people got beaten up. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the photo isn't real but it's still funny.

      Delete
  2. By the way Miss -- how is that fever these days? And how's the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are dry but most of our stuff are still on top of tables and beds. We only have a few things on the floor like chairs and other tables.

      I had a fever yesterday and and this morning. Last night time I was hoarse (not horse). I won't get better for as long as I live here because of the molds. My cough won't go away and my throat is quite painful now.

      I wonder if there's someone who would donate for my benefit. Hehehehe.

      Delete
    2. xD Well if it's for your benefit! Done.

      And wow - sorry to hear that. I was assuming things must be better by now. Stay safe there.

      Delete
    3. Things are better, relatively better. The rainy season will end after a few months and the peak is around Sept-Oct.

      Where's the donation for my benefit?

      Delete
  3. I thought you meant a donation to the Red Cross again, in your name. xD

    Relatively better, well that's not so bad. Makes my problems seem better by comparison.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...