Saturday, August 4, 2012

Love Devirginizing Asses

An applicant slave sent me this message:

"... await the loss of my anal virginity."

The phrase made me laugh. I am looking forward to devirginizing his ass.

Too bad I wasn't able devirginize someone recently. I would like to devirginze anyone's ass. Come to think of it, I NEVER devirginized one.


This guy's ass wasn't a virgin anyone when I owned it. He was loose and overused, like he has given birth to a horse through his ass.

I like nice firm asses, nice firm virgin asses.

I'm looking forward to owning a few asses in the next few months.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love the word 'devirginizing' Miss. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I would think sloppy asses are pretty much a turn off. So why do I keep putting things up mine ? Bad idea.

    And I have to say that an ass that has given birth to a horse is an ass that is species confused. On the other hand a mule.... (oh never mind) I am confused too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should have said "an ass that has crapped a boulder" or some sort. I couldn't find the right words. I didn't want to use pussy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...