Friday, April 6, 2012

Sex Toys are Better Than Cocks

I am sick and tired of looking at cock pics. Some "slaves" think it's cool to send a Domme cock picks. Ugh! I'd rather see a face and the entire body naked than to look at a close up shot of a cock. Sex toys look a lot better than cocks.

This sub girl told me I should just look at sex toys. She has a point. The modern sex toys are eye candy with all those colors and sleek designs. The girl who told me this writes reviews for sex toys. She has a good collection of toys she uses on herself. I'd like to have a collection too but I really don't want to spend my money on these toys. I like looking at toys but I don't like using them on myself. I'd like to collect them but I don't have any use for them other than to sodomize a slave or use on a slave and as of now, I don't have a slave.

Here's a toy that looks nice and the sub girl did a review on this toy:



This toy is from EdenFantasys. I think this is a plug. Would be perfect on a male slave.

8 comments:

  1. You make a good point. I guess sex toys have all the advantages of a cock, without the ugliness. Or the neediness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post, but I keep thinking about it. It's a good point.

    But it makes me wonder if there is a *point* to cocks - to men - at all. This keeps going around my head. Call me sexist, but with my increased interest in femdom over the last year, say - I'm starting to wonder if there are *any* advantages to being male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cock was made for procreation, not for display. It's meant to be shown only in private, not to be posted on profile pages.

      If cocks were meant to be paraded and displayed then God would have put the cock on man's forehead.

      Delete
    2. As you say, Miss. Well said.

      But I dare say I find a woman's pussy beautiful, in every sense. Asthetically and it pushes the instant arousal button in my head. So it seems different.

      Not sure what I'm talking about here. xD

      Delete
    3. Hmmmmm, you're either horny or bored... Or both.

      Hahahaha.

      Delete
    4. That'll do it. I may also have had a glass of wine. xD

      Delete
  3. I forgot to ask - what do you think, Miss? Am I just being miserable, or short-sighted here? In all seriousness I'm curious about this lately, and I wonder if you have an insight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...