Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cock Sucker or Pussy Eater?

Why are all the menfolk looking to suck cock?! Everyone seems to want to suck cock now! What about eating pussies?!?

Photo courtesy of newgrounds.com

I hope the subs on alt and collarme read my profile first before they contact me. I prefer straight men, not gays, not bisexuals. I have gay and bisexual friends but I want the sub who will serve me to be straight.

I have my reasons for wanting a straight sub. I will explain my reasons later.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea cock was so in fashion! I'm bisexual myself, but I hear you.

    To me at least, gender differences are a big part of D/S. It's hard to explain, but to me a dominant should be a woman, and men should be on their knees. Maybe just my own preference, but like your own - that's the way it is. The heart wants what it wants, eh.

    And that picture made me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture, cock and pussy fighting. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...