Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ass Washer




I personally use toilet paper and then soap and water to wash my ass after taking a dump. I want to make sure I'm clean , as in REALLY clean down there. I don't care about people's fetishes about being a toilet or using their tongues to clean the ass. When it comes to cleanliness, I want to be very clean. I hate smells and the feeling of being sticky or uncomfortable.

Anyway, there was one time right after I wiped my ass with toilet paper, I ordered ass kisser to wash my ass, hole and all, using soap and water. Of course, he did it but he was really gentle as if he was washing a baby's bum. I had to make him wash again and told him to soap my ass very well. I can't remember if it turned him on. I would think it did but he never mentioned it.

I wish I had someone to wash my ass right now...

And oh, that's not me in the picture. I can't remember where I got that. I can't find a picture of a guy washing a woman's ass. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...