Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tape Male Chastity Device - Recorded!

Someone has done the makeshift chastity device. He didn't use duct tape, he used insulating tape. I don't know what it is. He said that after taping his cock, he went back to work. He said using tape as a male chastity device works. It's just too bad he didn't have the chance to record removing the tape. That would have been more interesting.

Here's a screenshot:

Makeshift tape chastity device

Can you see the dedication? It's for Miss ColdAsianDomme. Nice...

The video is kinda dark as he did this in the office toilet. I can't make this brighter, I don't know how. If there's someone here who is kind enough to brighten the file, do so. I order you. Hahahaha!

Download the male chastity device (tape) here.

FYI, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO FOLLOWED THROUGH and did what he was told to do. Everyone else who offered get dominated online were either online wankers or dreamers. Hahahahahaha!

Attention: This file doesn't have a virus. The site where I uploaded the file is relatively safe. I think some people are getting a warning. Just ignore the warning if you dare want to see the video.

14 comments:

  1. Eyy! My old masterpiece is back!

    It's cheap, easy to clean, painful to remove and very restrictive. Good for that man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. Your boy did a very good job, too. It looked painful. So how long did he stay in that uncomfortale state?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one the entire day but he had to remove it at the end of the day since he has a live in partner.

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't sound so bad! How long would you have preferred, dare I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fair enough. I see the problem with him having a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised you don't have tons of guys (and surely at least a handful of genuine ones) lining up for the online stuff you wanted. Have you tried the 'Dommes looking' thread at OD.com, or the similar threads at Milovana.com?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There some who asked if they could serve me online but I have to admit I am picky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dark video.. but congrats to him for trying.
    Thanks for the download.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been trying to 'give up orgasms for lent' and chastity is proving to be a lot harder than I remember. I find actual chastity devices really uncomfortable so I've been thinking about trying this old classic method again!
    In any case, it feels strangely nostalgic looking back here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just for for, if that makes sense. Just to prove to myself I still can. But it's probably not going to last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that 'for for' meant 'for fun' by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...