Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Orgasm Denial Profile

I am a HEAVYWEIGHT ASIAN DOMME. I'm 5 feet tall and 160 lbs heavy.

I love to humiliate subs/slaves, both in private and in public. I also enjoy denying and controlling orgasms. I enjoy a bit of CBT. FUN is the operating word: having fun with slaves and subs and making fun of them. I like being entertained.

I require a webcam for me to inspect the goods. If I ask you to show yourself on cam that means you have a pretty good chance of being considered.

I am looking for a long term slave. If you are not into long term or can't come here to visit me, you could be my subbie friend but you still should be respectful.


That's what I put on my OD profile. I actually would rather have a real live slave than do online domination. I just had this idea how to make use of those subs who are asking to serve me online.


Starting to wonder if online domination is really a good idea...


Image courtesy of graphicshunt.com

9 comments:

  1. That picture is very funny. ;)

    As cool, funny and generally groovy as you are CF, I'm not volunteering. I just thought I should mention that, in case you were wondering about my motives in being here all the time. :)
    I think I'm not at all qualified, and more than that I'm not exactly feeling submissive lately.

    I am glad that my painful-removal-stickytape-system is going to be put to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charles. I don't doubt your intentions for coming here. There are 2 other people who read my blog yet they are not asking me to be their slaves. One has become a good friend actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry - that's 'ColdFemale'.

    And btw, that's a well-written profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How dare you. ;)

    Old habits die hard I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would very much like if we could get better acquainted. May I propose whatever is convenient for you, be it, emails, instant messages, chatting, phone calls. Looking forward to hearing from you. Keith

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...