Thursday, May 17, 2012

Why I Will Not Accept Bisexual Subs

I have gay and bisexual friends. Some of them are subs. I have nothing against them. I seem to enjoy teasing them about their preference and the kind of things they should do to get their rocks off (like glory holes, etc).

However, the case is different when it comes to a sub who is wanting to serve me. I will not accept one. The reason being a bisexual sub will always look to get humiliated by a man. I am not a man and I don't want to have to find someone to humiliate my sub for the sub's "pleasure". He will find ways to service a man, with or without the order of a Mistress.

I had this Caucasian sub friend who lives in Asia. He was married once and he loves women. He even had a girlfriend in the country where he stayed. But then he really craves the humiliation from sucking cock. I asked him if he's gay or if he gets attracted to men, he said he doesn't find men attractive and would not kiss a man. He just wants the feeling he gets when he gets humiliated. I asked him if his relationship was bad or if sex was bad and he said everything was good between him and his girl. So he goes out of his way to cruise for cocks to suck, local and otherwise. Eventually his relationship with the local woman ended but he kept sucking cocks of his "regular" patrons. We met on alt, he was looking for someone to dominate him, to order him to do things but apparently, he has been doing things without anyone telling him.

THIS is my issue. I am pretty sure that a sub will crave the same way and would cheat on me. I don't want to go through that.

I find this ecard of someecards.com funny.

Got this from weknowmemes.com

There is one sub here in the Philippines who wants to "serve" me but he is bisexual, as in he has sex with ladyboys. I was hoping to have some "practice" since I haven't gotten my hands dirty for quite sometime now. I am wondering if I should just give him a try, maybe just once. I just can't stop thinking that the mouth he would use to give me cunnilingus would be the same mouth that has sucked cock and maybe even cleaned a man's ass. Ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...