Tuesday, May 15, 2012

There's a Chance a Caucasian Slave WIll Serve Me Soon

There's a chance that this Asian Mistress would meet up with a Caucasian submissive late this week. I've met him before, he's this guy.


I am not sure what to do with him yet but I'll definitely sit on his face a bit.

I was thinking of taking pictures and videos but it seems no one is interested to see them. I was considering taking photos of something like this and this, me receiving wonderful oral service but who would want to see these photos anyway?!  Only a few people post comments and not all blog posts get comments. Maybe my stories aren't interesting and my pictures are boring. I guess it would be uninteresting and pretty boring to see an Asian Mistress like me getting served orally.

Oh well.. Maybe I shouldn't take pictures of me and the slave I'm meeting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...