Saturday, May 5, 2012

ColdAsianDomme in Action


As I've mentioned in an earlier post,  I have had this video but it has always been dark. I never had the chance to improve the quality since I don't know how. I hope there's someone kind enough to find a way to fix the video. Here's the link to download.

http://depositfiles.com/files/69qbim7wq

This is actually a video of me sodomizing a slave for the very first time.

Like a virgin, hey! Pegged for the very fist time...

You readers may want to listen to Madonna while downloading.


4 comments:

  1. I forgot how in love I was with Madonna....

    But anyway - ouch. xD And it was a very nice touch adding the song there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charles. Do you know how to improve the video?

      I added Madonna's video because I kept singing in my head her song. Like a virgin... Hahahaha. I'm weird.

      Delete
    2. Sorry boss - I have no idea about videos. It was very dark, but I was able to see well enough, just about.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...