Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeling Crappy

I have been feeling crappy these past 2 days because of the bad weather and my hormones. I'm PMS-ing as I will be having my period in a few days. TMI? Hahahahaha.

Anyway, I decided to contact my ex slave/bf who tried his best to comfort me. I couldn't really understand him because our connection was bad. We were using VoIP.

A few minutes later, my ex Italian slut sent me a message. We had a bit of a falling out early this year so we stopped communicating. I have been thinking about him. We had fun when he was here. I like what he said that when he talks to me he always felt some form of fear and awe at the same time. He said that loved it when I was "cold and sarcastic."

I noticed that I have been nice and friendly lately. I seem to have lost my "cold" nature. I can be cold and sarcastic and I do have a temper but I have "mellowed" because I want to see if I would have a better chance of getting a slave this way. Apparently this style is even worse...

askmissa.com

1 comment:

  1. I dunno.. but I like friendly.
    Cold and sarcastic can work too but kind and intimate and compelling and friendly and (nice but demanding) elicit all the desired behaviours from me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...