Saturday, January 28, 2012

Questions from TantricTamarind

Questions from TantricTamarind

A tamarind is a fruit that can be found in Asia. It's basically sour or tart but it can be sweet when ripe. I have no idea why he likes the tamarind so much. Maybe his cock looks like one.

He asked me some questions and I told him I would answer them through my blog. I'll answer a few.

 TantricTamarind : Dear Mistress Asian Domme, how has your day been?   How can I make it better?

Me: I think you know how you can make my day better.

TantricTamarind : Anyway, you obviously have a distaste for toilet slaves, but your profile lists watersports as an interest?  Or a tolerated interest?

Me: I tolerate watersports but that's it. A little bit of golden shower wouldn't be so bad. I like being clean, not OC clean but hygienic. I hate bad smells, scat smells. I had body odor even if it's normal. There are some scents or aromas I can tolerate.

TantricTamarind : Isn't sharing and no-privacy is a big part of filippino culture??

Me: It's Filipino, not filippino. Yes, and you know this from experience, right? I don't like to share my slaves/subs but if I do decide to share, it would be with someone whom I can trust and respect. If only my female friends were more open minded, I would be able to share my slaves with them.


I just had a full body massage and I want to go to sleep but I can't because I have a lot of stuff I need to do. *pout*

I'll answer his other questions later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...