Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hot or Cold?

I am starting to wonder if the term "Cold" really fits me. A slave friend of mine said I should have used hot instead since I do have a bad temper. But there are times he loves me because I can be so cold and so evil.


I know I am more of a emotional sadist. I like to torture my slaves, ask them questions to see if they if they are lying or insincere. I was trained by ex boyfriends who screwed my thinking and tried to control me. I was assertive but then I wanted to be the typical Filipina who was submissive and demure. I got into a lot of fights with my exes as it didn't sit well with me that they wanted to control me. I got out after trying so hard to be who I wasn't. I've enough of that so I decided to become more assertive.

I wonder if there's a slave out there who would be able to endure my torture....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...