Saturday, January 21, 2012

Humiliation at the store

I humiliated my sub a couple of times in public. It was really mild since he did not expose any part of his body to anyone.

One good example was when we tried to look for an underwear for him to wear. We went to this big mall and in the department store, lingerie section, we looked for a sexy panty. Since he's tall and overweight, we could not find a sexy panty that would fit him. I saw something red that looked acceptable but I wasn't sure it would fit him. I called a sales lady to help me. I asked her, "Would this fit him?" while I pointed to my sub. He had this expressionless face but I could sense his discomfort from the situation. The sales lady tried not to react and avoided looking at my sub while she tried to show me the panty could stretch big enough to accomodate him. So I told her we would take it, grabbed the panty from her and threw it into my sub's face while he was still talking. The lady grinned a bit while he got red in the face.

When we were alone he said he was humiliated and was really excited, he was hard that day.
Nov 9, 2007 2:11 am
477 Views 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...