Friday, December 2, 2016

Senior BDSM

I will only accept subs who are not older than 60 years old. I have my reasons.

The subs that I interact with, I have met online, on FL or alt or CM.



Years ago, there was one guy who applied as my sub. He was past 60. I tried to discourage him and told him he may not be fit enough to do a lot of things. He said I was wrong.

Anyway, since he was living abroad, our timezones were not in synch. During the time I was free and wanted to chat with him, it would be his lunch break. He was managing a small store somewhere. Since that was the only time that we would both be free, I required him to chat with me. One time while we were chatting, all of a sudden he just stopped typing but is YM was still online. I waited a bit, sent him messages, no response.I didn't know if I would get worried or get pissed.

The next day, I castigated him for leaving me without saying anything. He said that right after lunch, he would take a nap. Since our chat time was lunch time, he fell asleep while we were chatting. The perks of old age.

Just a few days ago, a Filipino senior citizen messaged me on FL. My age on FL is 58, he is 63. He thought I wasn't too young for him. We texted then spoke on the phone. We eventually met. During the meeting we talked about a lot of things. I mentioned cunnilingus.

We parted ways that day. I sent him a message as soon as I got home, I told him I hope he was good at cunnilingus. He did not respond at once. Then he said "can I use a straw"?

I said, "what would you need a straw for, when doing cunnilingus?"

He said, "blow job, isn't that blow job?"

I nearly fell off my seat.

I told him it's pussy eating.

Guess what, aside from the fact that he doesn't know what it means, it has no experience at all. I think he married his first girlfriend and he was most likely a virgin when it happened.

I thought to myself that meeting him was a mistake. Not only was he inexperienced in  BDSM, he knows nothing about pleasuring a woman.

Now he is very persistent to the point that I am annoyed with him. And when I tell him to do something, he tells me we are just friends. If I tell him we will not move to the next level since he is very stubborn, he tells me I should teach him.

Yeah, the perks of being old and getting your way all the time.

Who says ignorance is pure bliss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...