Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Female Submissive Ad

I posted an ad on Craigslist,  looking for a female sub.



I guess my last sentence was ambiguous.

Someone sent me a message around a week after my ad was posted. She seemed smart and willing. She admitted not having any experience and not knowing much about D/s, but understood that service she would provide is of the sexual kind and told me her limits.

I asked her what her expectations were, she mentioned being compensated for her service. I told her that has to be agreed upon by both the Domme and the sub and told her there are Dommes who also expect compensation for their domination. I guess she was surprised by this bit.

Then I asked how much she was expecting. I explained that I am not rich but I am willing to subsidize incidental expenses. She said I should tell her since she has no idea. I said P500, this is around $11.

She stopped responding.

Hahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...