Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Introducing: My Oral Sex Slave

I have an oral sex slave now!


Well, he's more of an oral sex maid if you look at what he wore while he was here.

This is his second time to serve me but I'm not sure if this is official since he can only come here once a year. Once a year is better than zero. First time I met him was late 2014 and he did give me some fetish toys. If you're curious, please visit those links.

The first meeting was rather awkward. This time it was more comfortable. Since we were together a little longer this time, we were able to do more.

Before, he did kiss my feet but this time, he sucked my toes:


After sucking my toes, I told him to kiss my entire body. It was very sensual!

He also suggested if I would want to pee on him. I did, I told him to go in the bathtub and there I peed on him. He said it felt kinky. I guess it didn't make a big impact since I didn't have enough pee plus the water in the tub was warm so he really didn't feel it.

The next day I made him wash my body. I think he enjoyed it because he was quiet and focused. In spite of my fat and ugly body, we was turned on. LOL. Did I mention he gave me lots of oral sex?

Of course, we went to a spa and got massages, we had drinks, dinner, etc. I got hungry once, he ordered room service and he loved the food. We ordered room service again the next day. Ahh.. And he gave me perfume, which he suggested to give me the first time we met!

These things may not seem a lot to some but for a lady Domme like me, the kind of treatment that was given me counts for something. I am not a pro so I don't ask for money but some subs have given me a bit. This guy didn't offer me money but he did offer to buy me lots of things, I just refused. It's the thought that counts.

Maybe next time, I should let him buy me expensive things. But then again, if he sees this, he might not visit me anymore. LOL!

There were a few times his personality came through, especially when he got stressed over a problem. He became sarcastic when I asked him few things. I wanted to walk out on him. I had to let him be since I was aware of his situation.

Over all it was still a good experience...

PS.

Did I mention we did facestting?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...