Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Stressed Asian Domme

I am stressed because of my work subordinates so I posted something on Fetlife.




From Cold Asian Domme, I have become a Stressed Asian Domme.


I couldn't sleep that's why I posted my status just to vent. It would have been nice if I had someone to hit and kick, and then give me oral relief to allow me to release my stress.


Sadly, I only have one submissive who comes only once a year. I wish I have a sub who could serve me at least once a month.

I'm a simple Domme with simple needs. All I require is a submissive who will be my oral sex slave and give me a bit of pampering. Of course, I would slap and punch him every now and then for stress relief, which isn't so bad since I'm not very strong.

*sigh*

4 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I the impossible dream or the terrible nightmare? LOL

      Delete
  2. You are a dream come true Cold Asian Domme. I would be so happy to provide You stress relief as You beat and kick me repeatedly then force me to serve You as Your oral slave. I would eat You until You cum and squirt in my face then lick and eat Your Fat Delicious Asian Ass clean inside and out. Show my sincere thanks for serving You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...