Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Humps

According to the Urban Dictionary, the song is about a hot girl who gets a stranger to spend money on her but she's not a slut or a whore because she doesn't sleep with him. It seems the guy is just obsessed with her humps.





I drive these brothers crazy
I do it on the daily
They treat me really nicely
They buy me all these ice
Dolce and Gabbana
Fendi and Madonna
Caring they be sharin'
All their money got me wearing fly
Whether I ain't askin'
They say they love mah ass in
Seven jeans
True religion
I say no
But they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't takin
We can keep on datin'
Now keep on demonstratin'

My love my love my love my love
You love my lady lumps
My hump my hump my hump
My humps they got you

She's got me spending

Oh
Spending all your money on me
And spending time on me

She's got me spending

Oh
Spending all your money on me
Uh on me on me


Why the song? Well someone offered me money for a picture of my ass. At one point in the conversation he said a pic of my "asshole" and I was shocked! He just wants a pic of my ass.

It's not like he hasn't seen and kissed it before so I'll give him a pic, for a price!

2 comments:

  1. NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS, but it's PROVOCATIVE.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et7SAs5wz9A

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen a few parts of that movie. Funny :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...