Friday, December 12, 2014

Financial Domination: A Pricey Fetish

I have been studying the hits that I get from visitors. I do get a lot for my financial domination post. I guess there are a lot of men (I am assuming those who visit my blog are men since I use the term Domme) who get aroused by the idea of losing control over money.

I was never really into financial domination but I did require tributes on a monthly basis. I only asked for a small amount as a token of submission from the subs I dominated online. The best way for me to know THEN if a sub is serious is if he does as he is required:


(1) sends me a tribute, and
(2) he accomplishes his daily mundane tasks.

The reason why I stopped online domination is that subs want a lot of sexual attention but not willing to pay the price. Especially now, I have my work/business and I don't have much time to fool around anymore. I get paid by the hour for my services (vanilla stuff) so if a sub wants attention, he has to pay for my hour. Another thing that subs won't do is mundane tasks. They are required to do 1 task daily. The task is not sexual at all but it can be if they have the imagination. Besides, I also find it a bit hard to ask for money. I don't want people to think I am begging.

Going back to the financial domination, some sites I've come across trying to find the definition of financial domination agree on one thing: a paypig or finslave find satisfaction and excitement from giving tribute to FinDomme or Financial Dominatrix without expecting anything in return. So it's basically losing control over your finances to another person/you being "screwed" financially but both of you enjoy it!

It's quite rare to find a money slave/sub. Two things men won't give up quite easily: money and and cumming. Men hold on to these two like they were holding on to dear life.
 
I should find myself a pay pig or two! LOL!



3 comments:

  1. Sometimes money and cumming are all we've got! Not even money in my case. xD

    I see a ton of dommes successfully doing findom on niteflirt and clips4sale. Ever considered doing that sort of thing? Videos or calls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did for a short while, I didn't have a regular source of income and had lots of time. I can't do that now. Besides I don't really sound mean/cruel so...

      Delete
    2. I guess there would be a lot of time involved.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...