Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Consensual Blackmail FAIL!

After doing some reading on online financial domination and blackmail fetish, I contacted someone from my past to discuss those ideas.

I had an inkling he was into those things and I wanted to pick his brain.



 

I thought he would be a great "victim" for me because I know him very well and he's showed some signs of having a blackmail fetish.

We chatted for a while and we decided to do it. It felt strange since we were agreeing on certain terms and he was giving suggestions on what he could do so I could blackmail him.

Then came the part where we had to talk about money, that's when the problem started. He can't commit any amount because he doesn't know how much he can afford at that time. Since it was getting late, I gave him an assignment: to find a good contract and look into his finances.

24 hours later we chatted. He can't find a good contract, mostly are with findoms and require payment. He asked how much I am going to get from him. I gave him an amount. Funny, it was kinda like he was haggling. He said he has no money and even owes bank some money. I was thinking of saying, "I don't care bitch! Pay up or else!" but he told me he's really broke. Well, the guy is broke so there's no point in negotiating. I know him well enough to know he's not lying to me.

To cut the long story short, we are not doing this anymore, well at least till he has money.

My first attempt at consensual blackmail is a FAIL! Hahahaha!

5 comments:

  1. Seems like a bad idea for a broke guy!
    For me I never trusted myself with it. I daren't go near blackmail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charles it can be exciting! Let's give it a try! LOL!

      Delete
    2. Oh did I forget to mention I'm broke too. ;)
      Any fetish in the world but that one. I know what I'm like.

      Delete
    3. So there's nothing in this world that would motivate you to be a better person? Nothing to make you work harder to attain a goal?

      Hmmmm....

      Delete
    4. I don't understand. Run that one by me again please?

      I certainly don't think anything could motivate me to do blackmail - give someone sensitive information or incriminating whatevers... yikes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...