Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mistress Piggy

I love this!!!! Miss Piggy abusing Kermit! Another femdom artwork.

My favorite is Kermit licking Miss Piggy's ass.






Come to think of it, Miss Piggy is bossy and dominant.

I wish I have Miss Piggy's boobs. 

I found this link: http://cuckoldfart.com/topic/477-awesome-cuckold-sissy-femdom-artworks/ but I am not able to access it because I'm not a member.

UPDATE!

It seems Blogger removed the slideshow. I've added it back. Grr!

Here's the link to the site where I got the pics http://imgur.com/a/G4oeT#b3SI5nb

5 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that that turned me on a bit?

    They are adorable though. And nothing in that gallery seems in the least bit out of character for those two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look hot even if they are just "characters". Miss Piggy has great boobs! I envy her!

      Delete
    2. She does! My favourite is the one with Gonzo. I love the idea that she's seduced him into it too - takes what she wants. :)

      Delete
    3. My favorite is Kermit kneeling and licking Miss Piggy's ass. So sexy!

      Delete
    4. It really is. I will never look at Miss Piggy the same way again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...