Thursday, October 16, 2014

One More Ass I Owned

This sub who served me over the weekend, he is the macho guy who won't let a man touch him. I did bring him a surprise, my handy dandy flesh colored strap on. He was speechless for a few minutes and was staring blankly at nothing, he was in a daze.

I asked him why he was quiet, he said that my cock was big. I think he was thinking how to say no to me without me getting pissed. Of course, there's no way of saying no to me without me getting pissed LOL.



Well I took pity on him. He looked nervous and was speechless most of the time. He did say more than a few times that he is worried it would hurt. So I didn't peg him but I did use my fingers.


I had to use a condom. I did one finger first and he grunted a lot. I used 2 fingers, boy did he moan and writhe in what seemed to be like pain. His face looked like he was about to give birth! Hahahaha!

I don't think "play time" is ever complete without me fucking a sub's ass. It's quite empowering for a Domme to do that. Sadly, I didn't feel I was that powerful that night since I wasn't able to sodomize him.

At least I was able to take a pic of his ass, an addition to my current collection.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Charles, IF and WHEN you come here, I'll own your ass too! ;)

      Delete
    2. As if I didn't already have a big enough crush, you had to say that!

      Delete
    3. Save up so you could come here to serve me even for a short time ;)

      Delete
    4. I've been broke all the time I've known you, but when I get back on my feet, I'd love that. :)

      Delete
  2. Mistress Trix and I laughed so hard.
    Awesome post !

    My fairly new Mistress is a big fan of sodomy.
    (She asked me to say Hi after I read it to her .. :)

    From my point of view I have to say; IT does take a lot of training.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my scur you're serving someone? That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for the both of you!

      I'm glad She and you enjoyed my post. Please say hi to her for me too!

      Delete
    2. True, it does take a lot of training. I hope he comes back here real soon so I could start his training.

      Delete
  3. Someone is upset over this post and some comments. OMG!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...