Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Foot Worship, Body Worship

Trampy confirmed to me that foot worship is part of body worship. The sub I met recently did kiss my feet and legs. It was sensual.

I was going through Scurrilous's blog and I saw his post on Namio. I did leave a comment but at that time but after experiencing the pleasure of having my feet and legs worshiped, the picture now resonates to me.

www.artbreak.com/namioharukawa/works
I hope the same sub would be able to do this again. I would love for him to lick my legs and take a picture of it so I'd have a memento.

Cold Asian Domme wants her fat body worshiped!


3 comments:

  1. Being an extreme oralist for many years, i have yet, to serve a BBW Domme, Black would be a plus. i simply love rimming most anytime, including farts, pussy worship/service. Also, am bi & would suck cock for Her enjoyment/profit in turning Her on as a preclude as to my position as Her tongue slave. i can provide up to 7 hours of tongue action with the right cbt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find the right Domme for you.

      Good luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...