Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Down Under

I went to Australia for a much needed vacay. By the last week of my stay, I decided to meet someone for a bit of play time.

And this is what happened to me.

 

I got serviced down under, down under. Hahahaha!

To make it clearer, 2 dudes went down on me (oral sex) while I was in the land down under (Australia). They serviced me separately.

The experience was good, both experiences were good.

The first guy is dominant but wanted to try being submissive. I was not really in the mood but I wanted to get off so I agreed to what he wanted. He gave me some sort of sensual massage (which I found blah) but  he ate me and rimmed me really well. He's really very good, his soft tongue movements made my toes curl. However, I didn't see him hard, it made me feel he didn't enjoy what he was doing. He did spread his pre-cum all over the massage bed but he was soft most of the time. I guess age has it's pros and cons.

The second guy, well since I already had my fill he day before, I couldn't come with his service.  He was good too. He also gave me a massage, which much better than the first guy. However, his oral service is not as exceptional as the first guy but I like that he let me peg his ass with a pencil. LOL. We didn't have any toy handy and he was scared to use anything big so we ended up using a pencil. I enjoyed the fact that once he relaxed, he started saying the pencil in his ass felt good. That made me very happy. I also liked the fact that he was hard all the time and he enjoyed the tease and denial number I was doing to him. I'm just bummed that I didn't cum. I think he didn't notice it though.

I wonder how the Australian BDSM scene is...

On a side note, are Aussies more "obsessed" with sex than other cultures? I went on craigslist to check out job ads, they are all for adult work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...