Thursday, July 2, 2015

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

I may have some sort of sixth sense when it comes to catching a submissive/slave lying.

flixster.com

A lot of sub/slave men would tell me stories. These men are thousands of miles away from me yet I am able to figure out if they are being real or not.

Someone on FetLife told me he's from Italy but has Lebanese blood. I asked him for his location, he said he's in Italy. I asked him twice. After talking to him on the phone and giving him a task to complete for me, I was able to figure out that he is in Lebanon. Now, why would a person's real location matter, he asked. I told him, if you can lie about a detail like that, you will lie about a whole lot of things too. His country doesn't really matter but why would he lie about it?

Another guy found my email address here and he sent me an email asking if he could serve me. By his second email, I already caught an inconsistency that looks like he has lied.

We all lie. I have lied to people online about my age, my picture, etc. Why do we lie to strangers online? Because we don't take them seriously and we don't intend to build a relationship with them. Most likely we will never ever chat with this person ever again so we can make up some story to make things a little more exciting.

So if a sub/slave, who says he wants to serve this Domme, is caught lying about anything at all, then I know he's just wasting my time. This person doesn't take me seriously and thinks I'm a fool. I'm not a desperate woman looking for a husband, nor am I one of those pro-dommes who do not have a job and rely solely on pro-domming for a living.

Those who intend to make a fool of me, be warned. I will catch you. Just pray I don't get your real identity or you'll end up being sorry for having known me...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...