Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vanilla Cunnilingus

Someone is interested to service me orally but in a vanilla setting.

I'm concerned that he will want me to reciprocate. My ad says I will not reciprocate but he seemed to have forgotten and started talking about sexual stuff.

Ugh!

I had to remind him of my ad.

Anyway, I found a really cute femdom art by ScareGlow.


SSBBW Dominatrix by ScareGlow on deviantART
Although it's just a cartoon, to me this is a real depiction of a BBW Dominatrix. Most images of BBWs have big boobs, small waist, big ass but in reality, big women are big all over.

10 comments:

  1. Push his had down and remind him of his position :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! When are you coming here? I want you to serve me orally!

      Delete
    2. How did I missed this post?? In October I will go two times. Now I managed to subscribe to your blog finally

      Delete
    3. How did I missed this post? In October I will go 2 times. Now I managed to subscribe to your blog finally so I won´t miss any of your words

      Delete
    4. Maybe you don't want to really serve me orally but you can't say NO to me so you avoided my comment. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with this bloke. I hope you can get him on the floor where he belongs and sort him out. If not, he's no idea how lucky he is!
    (It's 'Charles' by the way - using my ordinary ID this time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, remember he's vanilla. He's doing it because he just wants to. He said since he and I are not having sex, he will not take his clothes off. I told him I like naked men serving me orally but he stopped emailing back. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...