Saturday, April 5, 2014

Expecting a Hot Asian Dominatrix?


I've encountered a number of Caucasian "slaves" or "subs" who have this idea that Asian Dommes look kinda like Lucy Liu.


Lucy Liu the Dominatrix on Charlie's Angels

willowtree.net

ign.com

I will not lie, what Asian Dominatrix wouldn't want to look like Lucy Liu? She was hot in the Charlie's Angel's movie.

For those of you who are wondering how I look, let me describe myself.

I'm a BIG, FAT, 46 year old woman. I guess I look more like Ursula on Under the Sea but with less make up.

fabsugar.com
thewrap.com

For those of you who were expecting me to look like a petite Asian girl, you poor unfortunate souls...

And I'm not joking!

14 comments:

  1. "Poor unfortunate souls" -- you're adorable, whatever you may look like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure it that's a compliment. Hahaha!

      Delete
    2. Haha. Might have phrased that badly. But you're hot as hell, Miss.

      Delete
    3. Hello ColdAsianDomme, I have read your blog and I like it a lot. I also love your feet and hand pictures in Fetlife. I would like to know you. I am on fetlife, honeyboy2014

      Delete
    4. Hey honeyboy2014. Thank you for posting a comment.

      I know you're into online play but it's not my thing.

      Good luck on your search.

      Delete
    5. I retired from onlineplay. merry xmas. I am writing poems these days.
      was honeyboy2014

      Delete
  2. That´s why we follow your blog, miss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie37 you mean you follow my blog because you think I'm kinda like Lucy Liu?

      Delete
  3. No, miss, it´s because of who you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss-

    Sorry for asking in the comments here, but would you mind removing the link on your page to my old captions blog? Only if you like, of course. It's just because I'm a little embarrassed of my stuff there now!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why you are embarrassed by your stuff... Anyway, I removed the link.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I get embarrassed easily.

      Delete
  5. Oh and while I'm here reading about your looks, I'd like to put a vote in -- I for one would love to see your face one day! I'm sure I'm not alone among the readers here, and I bet you look a lot less like Ursula than you think. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...