Sunday, August 25, 2013

Punishment

I have a number of sub/slave applicants who tell me to punish them because they have done something wrong.

I don't like punishing subs/slaves because:

1. They are too far to be punished
2. They get turned on by being punished thus they will keep doing bad things to keep getting punished
3. Punishment means a sub/slave is not being obedient

This is probably one of the reasons why I don't have a sub/slave. Once they do something wrong and asked to be punished, I get turned off.

How I wish I'd find someone who does everything I want and doesn't want to be punished at all.

Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. I'm a bit late to reply to this one! But I couldn't agree more.

    BSDM means very complicated relationships. When the sub wants to be treated badly, are you actually being kind when you punish him? God knows. In my experience there is usually a punishment the guy wants, but if you do something worse then that genuinely is a punishment. Or - punish him now when he wants it, but when he's feeling perfectly 'sober' and not aroused and he's not expecting it. Make sure it hurts. But that must be damn hard to know when.

    They say the REAL punishment is just to ignore him, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-

    Immediately after I send those I heard the news about the typhoon. Sorry for sending messages at a time like this.
    I hope you're okay and escaped as much of this as possible. Think of you. Cheers, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life goes on. I hope the visitors would find it in their heart to donate a few Dollars/Pounds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...